This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     aureliengeorge
    Participant

Hello ! I created a fancy page so my users can register themselves. I used the ‘Kleo Register’ plugin to display the form. But:

1 • It seems not to be the same form as in the ‘Register page’ (some infos missing)
    2 • Since I attached this page to the Register component (BuddPress settings), i can’t modify nor display MY register page… If I cancel the attachment, the page is back!

Any idea ?

Finally, last question : is it possible to edit the core ‘Register page’ with Visual composer ? I would like to maintain my own branding on this page too.

Thanks a lot!

Laura

Hello 🙂
    1- This page is only a pre-register page, it redirects to the register page of buddypress, you cannot edit the fields shown
    2- If you select ANY page as register page of buddypress settings, it will replace it with buddypress register page. The default is to have register page as a pre-registration and then at buddypress settings, a blank page selected as registration page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

aureliengeorge
    Participant

Hi Laura!

Thank you for your quick answer. I’m not sure I understand.

In Settings / BuddyPress / Pages, i’ve associate the register page to a custom page named “Inscription” (just the translation of “register” in French). On my “Inscription” page, i put the “Kleo Registration” element.

If I understand your answer: users can’t register themselves with my custom page ? They are redirected to the basic regisration page ? So, is the “Kleo Registration” element useless ?!

What i’m dreaming of :

1 Custom login page → 2 Custom register page → 3 Activation page

🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, using buddypress you need to use their register page to allow users to register with profile fields. There are other ways of registering like custom plugins (theme my login) for example.

Our register demo is a pre landing page for registration, is useful as a register home but works with buddypress register, we cannot change how buddypress works so any page you add to register page of buddypress settings will be replaced with buddypress register, so the page elements you add won’t be used.

This is the default registration behavior of buddypress, what we did is create a register home as a pre landing page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?