This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by superheroevents_ceo.

• Author
     4bservices
    Participant

When we load http://jeepedin.com/register it is a blank white page. This is a sudden problem. We have it set correctly in the Settings > BuddyPress > Pages. We have only one register page.

We are getting emails on errors that people try to sign up but then it just loads nothing?

4bservices
    Participant

Anyone have ideas? No one can sign up at all. Everything has been updated.

I’m having the same problem.

4bservices
    Participant

Glad to know I’m not the only one. Have you found any work around? Are you using Paid Membership Pro?

I figured it out. I can walk you through it if you still need help.

4bservices
    Participant

So what is it? Ours is still blank.

From your Dashboard. Go to Settings > BuddyPress > Pages. Then send me a screenshot of what you have on that page.

4bservices
    Participant

Not that. Our pages have been set correctly from the beginning. This was a sudden stop of it working. I am getting an error on line 268.

] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘t’ (T_STRING) in /home/srhart/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/registration/register.php on line 268

4bservices
    Participant

Okay I fixed the error on that line and now it is working again…. however now once someone logs in it takes them to jeepedin.com/wp-admin and is a blank page. I believe it use to go to their account.

4bservices
    Participant

Re-installed the SweetDate theme and the Wp-Admin.

When logging in it still goes to jeepedin.com/wp-admin and it’s blank. It is not redirecting to the profile.

4bservices
    Participant

I’m not sure what was going on but I know have it directing to the membership level page like it should. Somewhere, somehow some code got removed that shouldn’t have been.

Strange. Is it working correctly now? Did you update any plugin recently?

4bservices
    Participant

It is working now – however the /register page is not the one we use we actually use the PMP membership levels and I got it to work somewhat – but still having issues all over.

We haven’t fixed it 100% but at least people can now register and log in.

Cool, I’m glad you got it functioning at least. Does your site seem to load slow? I’m wondering if mine is caused by a server issue or it’s just the way it functions due to all the content within the theme.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?