This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     valuser
    Participant

see https://buddypress.org/support/topic/buddypress-2-4-0-profile-fields-broken/#post-246795

Have tested this issue with Twenty Fifteen, Twenty Twelve and Kleo

There appears (to me) to be two seperate issues.

1) irrespective of theme – so not a Kleo issue

Previously when Enforce Field Visibility was checked then the Option to change field visibility did not arise on the registration form.

Now it does appear, and can be acted upon, even when Enforce Field Visibility is checked.

And the new potential member is allowed to change visibility nothwithstanding that it had been marked (say) Admins Only.

(Haven’t yet gone into tho database to check what has happened in bpxprofile data – but i do think something is amiss)

2) Only With Kleo

In addition to the above (will notify SeventhQueen)

When the Registration page is opened the div containing the options to change visibility is open (default) on the form. – not good

On the other themes the div containing the options to change visibility is closed (default) on the form.- all good

sharmstr

They havent released a Kleo version that’s compatible with BP 2.4 yet. I’ll assign this to one of the devs so they can ensure this is included when its released.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, I have tested the visibility div and it is hidden and when the page loads it seems like a small flicker when the div is closing. Have you checked with the last version of Kleo?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?