This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi, I did change this phase early stage where the register form. For some reason i couldn’t find where to type over it? Can you help me where I can change this from? Please see the red area I circled.

The phase is still there but is not showing what’s on it? please see the 2nd image (Main Form) area also circled in red.

Please help,
    Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please follow my instructions:

1. Go to Sweetdate > Page-parts > Copy home-register-form.php (download it to your pc)
    2. Go to Sweetdate-child > Create a folder and call it page-parts > Paste home-register-form.php then edit the text and save it.

Let me know if it worked 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I did what you told me, created a page-parts (folder), edit the php , upload the whole folder inside the sweetdate-child (folder). It didn’t change over?

Funny I don’t have to do all that before? All i did is typed inside the Main form (like the image indicated). Pleaae help. Thanks, Jimmy

<p class=”reg-form-details”>
    <?php
    /* if set via shortcode */
    if (isset($bp_reg_form_details)) {
    echo $bp_reg_form_details;
    } else {
    _e(“<b> Chubby Disabled Online Dating </b> <br /> Free profile, Live Chat, Games and much more…”,’kleo_framework’);
    }
    ?>
    </p>

Laura

Hello, you can share FTP credentials with me so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Somehow, I started my computer and/or cleared the cache for some reasons. The phase did changed after all. But it was much easier before but typed over in the admin area and don’t need to do all this steps. Anyway, Its all good now 🙂

Thanks so much for your big help!
    Jimmy

Laura

I’m glad that its resolved! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?