This topic has 24 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

How to add extra tab in registraction page.

Laura

Hello, add profile fields that appear in registration are the BASE group at Users > Profile fields, just add them there 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

zinavo
    Participant

Thnks for your reply its right. But i want not only Base. I want myself Tab, Looking For Tab & Life Style Tab.

Laura

Hello, that is not available right now, base group is the only one that appears at registration page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

zinavo
    Participant

Once signup page entire the wrong details i want error in same page. But this error show to the create an account page. I don’t want this functionality.

Laura

Hello, i did not understand your message please can you explain a bit more?

zinavo
    Participant

Once signup page entire the wrong details i want error in same page.( I have attached one screeshot )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

Profile matches not display in profile page. Please fix this.

Laura

Hello, for required fields there should be an error already, to add any kind of error you need the help of a developer.
    What do you mean by profile matches? The match circle?

zinavo
    Participant

Hi
    Let me explain clearly. Now if i register with already registered email, it shows the error on second page. But i need it from that popup itself. How can i make that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, as the popup is a previous step of the full registration form, the errors are not loaded there but at the registration page, changing that would require some time and development, so i suggest to hire a developer to do it for you 🙂

zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

Please do it.

Laura

Hello, we do not support custom requests at the forum, that is why i suggested to hire a developer to do it for you 🙂

zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

Hopw to set When users login, redirect straight to their profile.

zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

How to set Looking for country and city inputs, both autocomplete and city dependent on country.

Laura

Hello, sadly autocomplete for country is not available, for city you can do it at Sweetdate > Buddypress, find city field and then you need to register at geonames , and then setup web services, and add your username to the settings and that’s all 🙂 https://archived.seventhqueen.com/sweetdate/article/geonames-integration-city-autocomplete

To redirect user to profile after login you can use: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-redirect-to-profile/

zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

Short key is not working for country selector.

zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

Short key is not working for country selector. how to enable.

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out?

zinavo
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, added my user, please check if it works now, type some letters of the city and wait it should suggest yo city names

zinavo
    Participant

Hi,

City is already working. The issue is country short key selector.

Laura

Hello, country does not have that system, its the dropdown, you can modify it at Users > Profile fields 🙂
    Right now the suggestions are only for city, based on country

zinavo
    Participant

Its ok .

If customer press U letter in country drop down field come USA,UK etc. or press I letter come India, Indonesia etc.

Laura

Hello, they would need to select it, that is what buddypress allows right now 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?