This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by FD.

• Author
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

After upgrading to the last version of Sweetdate (2.9.1) the registration is broken so no one can register and the message system just don´t want to send messages any more. Could you please have a look at this to help us find an solution?

Radu

Hi,

I cannot view your website, i cannot loggin it says

FEIL: Passordet du oppga for brukernavnet vhold1 stemmer ikke. Mistet passordet ditt?

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     FD
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Yes i see,

Please disable all plugins, and if the issue disappear, please enable plugins one by one to identify what causes this.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     FD
    Participant
     FD
    Participant
     FD
    Participant
     FD
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve looked at your error log and is seems to be a misconfiguration from your hosting server.

Please contact your hosting support and tell them about these variables (SERVER_PROTOCOL,HTTP_HOST,SERVER_PROTOCOLSERVER_PORT,SERVER_NAME) that are missing PHP Notice: Undefined index:

Regarding the js problems, please resolve these server issues and check after.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

FD
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

These variables are reserved by the server and they don’t need to be included in script, they are runned directly. http://php.net/manual/ro/reserved.variables.server.php

Anyways, i suggest you to made a re-upload to the theme files.

On my local install your described issue doesn’t not exists.

Cheers

Radu

FD
    Participant

Hi @randu,

So why are these variables included in the “sweetdate/framework/helpers.php” file if their not needed?

I have re-uploaded all the theme files twice without any change.

All the problems are still present.
    (JS problem, PHP – Undefined index problem, users cannot register (in regular way) on the site and messages does not work.)

Any new thoughts on the js/jquery issue? I think this may be the main source to our problems.

Thank you for helping us fixing these issues.

Andrei

Hi FD, the issue comes from your server configuration, which doesn’t provide the SERVER variables that we use in our theme, I can assure this variables are common, and should have been available from your php version. Please contact your hosting support and ask them to make them available.

If you’re hosting your site on a more custom environment then you’ll have to ask your server administrator to find a solution for this server variables.

Cheers

FD
    Participant

Hi @andrei,

I will (once again) take this to my hosting company and hope for an fix.
    Any suggestions to the js/jQuery problems?

Thank you for you help so far.

FD
    Participant

@andrei and @radu

The response was “that these specific implementation was deprecated since PHP 4.1”. So isn´t the theme PHP 7.0 ready? Or is this some old stuff that should have been removed?

Andrei

I’m sorry but php 7 is a not production ready software so please ask your hosting guys to enable a stable php version, for example at least v5.4.

And regarding to your hosting guys please tell them that the $_SERVER super global is in no way deprecated, I think they are making a confusion with the $HTTP_SERVER_VARS. Source: http://php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.server.php#refsect1-reserved.variables.server-changelog

Set your hosting environment on php 5.4+ and everything should work just fine.

Cheers

FD
    Participant

Hi @andrei

I will tell them that.:)

We have already tried to set our hosting environment to php 5.4+ and it does not make any difference.

Andrei

Such issues are fully related to your server configuration not on the application you run on your server so please contact your server administrator to help you setup your hosting in order to support a standard wordpress install.

Cheers

FD
    Participant

Hi @andrei

We ended up changing hosting company.
    Thank you so much for all your help. 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?