This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     johnmf09
    Participant

I do not want people to be able to just register, I want them to join.
    I have disabled “anyone can register” in the settings.
    How can I remove the register button but leave the login button on my courses page?
    http://www.chamberconcourse.com/courses/
    Thanks
    John

sharmstr

Edit the messages in PMPro advanced settings.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

If it were me, I’d change the register button to a join button and link it to your levels page.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnmf09
    Participant

Where do I change the register button?
    John

johnmf09
    Participant

I obviously did something, When you click on the Join Now from the menu is it supposed to go to a page with the options for joining, now it is saying that you must register.
    I can’t find what is causing this.
    Thoughts?
    Thanks
    John

johnmf09
    Participant

Never mind, fat fingered something.
    Sorry.
    John

johnmf09
    Participant

Where can I modify the register button?
    Thanks
    John

sharmstr

Assuming you’re still talking about the one that shows up from PMPro, you do it in PMPro > Advanced.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?