This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     tdate
    Participant

This has got to be the most confusing and frustrating word press site ever made. The registration page will not work no matter how many times I try to redo it. I have spent hours, weeks, and months trying to figure this damn thing out.

I have never seen so many places that are used to configure a registration page….of which none of them ever work correctly. I’ve been trying to get a registration page to work and display like the one in the themeforest demo…and not the homepage box but the actual registration page. This is a nightmare. So can someone please explain why it doesn’t work and which parts are supposed to be setup to actually make it work correctly. This is a list of all the areas which have options for setting up a registration page which are driving me out of my mind. Please help.

Registration page confusion:
    1. Go to: Settings > Buddypress > Pages > Register (here you choose which page to make the register page)
    2. Plugins > PMPro Register Helper
    3. Users > Profile Fields
    4. Sweetdate > Buddypress (here you input what fields you want in the box or horizontal form used for registering or searching or both)
    5. Pages > Add New > One version has a “Shortcodes” drop down in it that has options for Layouts, Content elements, Media elements, Headings, Misc, Homepage and Buddypress.
    a. Under Buddypress it has options for:
    i. Top Members
    ii. Members Carousel
    iii. Recent Groups
    iv. Search form
    v. Register form
    vi. Horizontal Search form
    vii. Total members numbers
    viii. Members Statistics by field and value
    ix. Members List

tdate
    Participant

Oh the last part…#5 is about a shortcodes button in one setup I did of which doesn’t show up in another I tried to setup ….trying to figure out what I did wrong. But I give up.

Laura

Hello, dont worry you can give me access to your admin panel and i will do it for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tdate
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, you forgot to send me a link to your site 😀

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

tdate
    Participant
     tdate
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i made Create Your Profile page as registration page used by modal, to have profile fields showing in the registration page just add them to Users > Profile Fields “Basic” Group and Required checked.
    The registration box in the homepage can be changed going to Sweetdate > Homepage > Search Form > Search form
    Hope it helps 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?