This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Admin123
    Participant

Hi guys,

On profile registration form – there is a gap between the field box and the explanation box “This field can be seen by everyone” as you see in the image attached. Is there a way to reduce that space and also to diminish the font size?

Thanks!

Sam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Admin123
    Participant

Here Sorry to be more precise.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Try this. Adjust as you see fit

.field-visibility-settings-notoggle, .field-visibility-settings-toggle {
    padding: 0px !important;
    font-size: 10px;
    }

#buddypress .standard-form textarea, #buddypress .standard-form input[type=text], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=text], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=color], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=date], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=datetime], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=datetime-local], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=email], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=month], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=number], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=range], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=search], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=tel], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=time], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=url], #buddypress .standard-form input[type=week], #buddypress .standard-form select, #buddypress .standard-form input[type=password], #buddypress .dir-search input[type=search], #buddypress .dir-search input[type=text] {
    margin-bottom: 1px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Admin123
    Participant

Hi @sharmstr

Thank you for your reply πŸ™‚

Could you let me know where i should put this?

Thanks!!!

Sam

sharmstr

Theme options > General > Quick css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Admin123
    Participant

Thanks πŸ™‚

Admin123
    Participant

Hi @sharmstr

In regard to my query, i have applied the code where you specifically advise me in the Quick CSS but nothing has changed.

I want to have a space in between the fields like you see in the image below.

Also how to remove β€œThis field can be seen by everyone”

Thanks πŸ™‚

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Works fine on my sites. Try clearing your cache or put it in your child theme.

Admin123
    Participant

arse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘.’ in /homepages/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php on line 284

sharmstr

It’s css. It goes in style.css, not functions.php

Admin123
    Participant

Hi @sharmstr

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did input this details where you advised you. But it doesnt seem to take effect?

See the images below.

Thank you very much for your help πŸ™‚

Sam

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Need to see a link then.

Admin123
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You put my code in a commented out section. And why do you have html code in your css?

Attachments:
     Admin123
    Participant

Thank you so much for helping me. Its working now πŸ™‚

Oh that’s because i wanted to add a Captcha as there were too many registrations – Spam. Do you reckon it shouldn’t be placed here?

Thank you again πŸ™‚

Sam

sharmstr

No, it shouldn’t. That is a css file. Its for styles only.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?