This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

I seem to be experiencing a problem with my ‘Registration’ Page.

When I click on the ‘Sign’ up button (top right) of the home page.. a pop up window displays and redirects me to a working registration page.

However when I type in my url followed by the registration page (http://www.myurl.com/register) it then takes me to an old registration page which doesn’t work and is broken.

I know this is an old registration page as when i look at my footer.. the information inside are old post information and the menus are different to how they are when i go back to my home page.

The third way where people get to the broken ‘Ghost’ registration page is by going to memberships > choose a membership > and on the ‘checkout page’ it shows buttons beneath your chosen membership ‘Login and Sign up’.  When you click on sign up here it takes you to the broken ‘Ghost’ registration page.

I only have one register page in wordpress but it seems like its showing two different types.  The correct one being from the ‘sign up’ pop up window.

Please could you explain as to why this is happening and how this can be fixed.  Also how to remove the ‘Log in and Sign up’ buttons on the ‘checkout page’.

I went into woocommerce and unchecked sign up on checkout.. saved, refreshed, cleared cache and still.. the buttons remained.

Please help as this is quite puzzling.

I look forward to your answers soon.

Thanks

harryshapes
    Participant

I have seemed to at the moment solve the ‘registration’ redirect page by renaming the register page to ‘registration’. By doing this.. whenever i am redirected to this page.. it now goes to a working register page.. the only problem which i am facing now is that i don’t seem to receive emails to click on an activation link when a user signs up.

i tried signing up as a test account.. registered find but couldn’t find an activation email both inbox or junkmail. Please advise.

Laura

Hello, you can use disable activation reloaded plugin to not require the activation link

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?