This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Mygrowconnect
    Participant

Hello,

Can’t get registration to work.  Heres what we’ve done:

1.  Set Setings >> Buddypress >> Registration to “register” and to “activate”  – Doesn’t work

2.  Set a membership level, which is “individual” to “allow signups = yes”  –  Doesn’t work

3.  Set Setings >> Buddypress >> Registration with the Register area to “create an account”  – Doesn’t work

So, looking at the previous solutions, I  don’t know what to do next.  Can you log in and find the issue for us, and also explain what was wrong also?

Laura

Hello, please check at Settings > General, check “Anyone can register”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Mygrowconnect
    Participant

Hello Laura,

Yes, that was already done and saved. I’ve attached a screenshot as well:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i see, try to delete the page register and create a new ones, call it registration, then select it at buddypress pages 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

thannah
    Participant

I’m also having problems with this. It started yesterday.

thannah
    Participant

I tried all of the above and nothing worked. It was working just fine a few days ago can someone assist me with this.

Laura

Hello @thannah, can you create a new topic about this and share admin credentials? 🙂

thannah
    Participant

I managed to get it going by testing plugins. I ended up adding custom code to my functions.php file and deleting those plugins to make it work again if that helps anyone. However I don’t know if it’s a permanent fix so if it happens again I will be sure to open a new topic.

Thanks

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?