This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Model.

• Author

Tagged: 

Model
    Participant

Hi:

When the user is redirected to the Registration page to complete registration It only shows up one of the tabs created under “User Profile Fields”. I need to be able to pull another tab. I do not one to have all my fields in one tab I need to brake it down. Can you please help me add the fields from another tab to the registration page.

I have attached an image that shows what a user will see normally I need to be able to add another section for example “More details” which includes more fields to fill out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Model
    Participant

Please I need help with this ASAP!!!

Model
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. You can show fields in the registration page by selecting them in (Sweetdate > BuddyPress). The fields will appear in the profile details right column. Take a look at my screenshot.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Model
    Participant
     Model
    Participant
     Model
    Participant
     Model
    Participant
     Model
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

To achieve what you want you need to alter this file:

..\themes\sweetdate\registration\register.php

and modify the code to get fields from other tabs. For example, take a look at line 75. You need custom development skills to achieve that tho.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Model
    Participant

I have tried modifying this by replicating the content and replacing the group number from 1 to 2 and 3.. Now I can see all the fields that are included in each group. Now the problem is that whenever the user activates his/hr account all the fields they have filled during the registration do not show up.. This is the code..

COPY CODE
    <!-- #basic-details-section -->

<?php do_action( 'bp_after_account_details_fields' ); ?>

<?php /***** Extra Profile Details ******/ ?>

<?php if ( bp_is_active( 'xprofile' ) ) : ?>

<?php do_action( 'bp_before_signup_profile_fields' ); ?>

<div class="register-section six columns" id="profile-details-section">

<h4><i class="icon icon-comments"></i> <?php _e( 'Detalles del Perfil', 'buddypress' ); ?></h4>
    						<br>
    						<?php /* Use the profile field loop to render input fields for the 'base' profile field group */ ?>
    						<?php if ( bp_is_active( 'xprofile' ) ) : if ( bp_has_profile( 'profile_group_id=1' ) ) : while ( bp_profile_groups() ) : bp_the_profile_group(); ?>

<?php while ( bp_profile_fields() ) : bp_the_profile_field(); ?>
    						<div class="<?php if('selectbox' == bp_get_the_profile_field_type() || 'multiselectbox' == bp_get_the_profile_field_type() ) echo 'six'; else echo 'twelve';?> columns">
    							<div class="editfield">

<?php
    								$field_type = bp_xprofile_create_field_type( bp_get_the_profile_field_type() );
    								$field_type->edit_field_html();

do_action( 'bp_custom_profile_edit_fields_pre_visibility' );

if ( bp_current_user_can( 'bp_xprofile_change_field_visibility' ) ) : ?>
    									<p class="field-visibility-settings-toggle" id="field-visibility-settings-toggle-<?php bp_the_profile_field_id() ?>">
    										<?php printf( __( 'Este campo puede ser visto por: <span class="current-visibility-level">%s</span>', 'buddypress' ), bp_get_the_profile_field_visibility_level_label() ) ?> <a href="#" class="visibility-toggle-link"><?php _ex( 'Change', 'Cambia el perfil del nivel de visualización de campo', 'buddypress' ); ?></a>
    									</p>

<div class="field-visibility-settings" id="field-visibility-settings-<?php bp_the_profile_field_id() ?>">
    										<fieldset>
    											<legend><?php _e( '¿Quién puede ver este campo?', 'buddypress' ) ?></legend>

<?php bp_profile_visibility_radio_buttons() ?>

</fieldset>
    										<a class="field-visibility-settings-close" href="#"><?php _e( 'Cerrar', 'buddypress' ) ?></a>

</div>
    								<?php else : ?>
    									<p class="field-visibility-settings-notoggle" id="field-visibility-settings-toggle-<?php bp_the_profile_field_id() ?>">
    										<?php printf( __( 'Este campo puede ser visto por: <span class="current-visibility-level">%s</span>', 'buddypress' ), bp_get_the_profile_field_visibility_level_label() ) ?>
    									</p>
    								<?php endif ?>

<?php do_action( 'bp_custom_profile_edit_fields' ); ?>

<p class="description"><?php bp_the_profile_field_description(); ?></p>

</div>

</div>
    						<?php endwhile; ?>

<input type="hidden" name="signup_profile_field_ids" id="signup_profile_field_ids" value="<?php bp_the_profile_group_field_ids(); ?>" />

<?php endwhile; endif; endif; ?>

</div>
                        <!-- Principal Final -->
                   		<!-- Más Detalles -->

<h4><i class="icon icon-comments"></i> <?php _e( 'Más Detalles', 'buddypress' ); ?></h4>
    						<br>
    						<?php /* Use the profile field loop to render input fields for the 'base' profile field group */ ?>
    						<?php if ( bp_is_active( 'xprofile' ) ) : if ( bp_has_profile( 'profile_group_id=2' ) ) : while ( bp_profile_groups() ) : bp_the_profile_group(); ?>

<div class="<?php if('selectbox' == bp_get_the_profile_field_type() || 'multiselectbox' == bp_get_the_profile_field_type() ) echo 'six'; else echo 'twelve';?> columns">
    							<div class="editfield">

<?php

<p class="field-visibility-settings-toggle" id="field-visibility-settings-toggle-<?php bp_the_profile_field_id() ?>">
    										<?php printf( __( 'Este campo puede ser visto por: <span class="current-visibility-level">%s</span>', 'buddypress' ), bp_get_the_profile_field_visibility_level_label() ) ?> <a href="#" class="visibility-toggle-link"><?php _ex( 'Change', 'Cambia el perfil del nivel de visualización de campo', 'buddypress' ); ?></a>
    									</p>

<div class="field-visibility-settings" id="field-visibility-settings-<?php bp_the_profile_field_id() ?>">
    										<fieldset>

</fieldset>
    										<a class="field-visibility-settings-close" href="#"><?php _e( 'Cerrar', 'buddypress' ) ?></a>

</div>
    									<p class="field-visibility-settings-notoggle" id="field-visibility-settings-toggle-<?php bp_the_profile_field_id() ?>">
    										<?php printf( __( 'Este campo puede ser visto por: <span class="current-visibility-level">%s</span>', 'buddypress' ), bp_get_the_profile_field_visibility_level_label() ) ?>
    									</p>
    								<?php endif ?>

</div>

</div>
    						<?php endwhile; ?>

<input type="hidden" name="signup_profile_field_ids" id="signup_profile_field_ids" value="<?php bp_the_profile_group_field_ids(); ?>" />

</div>
    				<!-- Perfil Más Detalles Final -->
                    <!-- Perfil Actividades -->

<h4><i class="icon icon-comments"></i> <?php _e( 'Actividades', 'buddypress' ); ?></h4>
    						<br>
    						<?php if ( bp_is_active( 'xprofile' ) ) : if ( bp_has_profile( 'profile_group_id=3' ) ) : while ( bp_profile_groups() ) : bp_the_profile_group(); ?>

<div class="editfield">

<?php

</p>

<fieldset>

</fieldset>

</div>
    									</p>
    								<?php endif ?>

</div>

</div>
    						<?php endwhile; ?>

</div><!-- #profile-details-section -->
     Catalin

Hello,

You will need to hire a developer to sort that out.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Model
    Participant
     Catalin

Hello,

Please send me an email with your requests at catalin@seventhqueen.com

Thank you,
    Catalin

Model
    Participant

I have sent you an email. Also, this should be an option. There are many people that would like to have more than the default group on the registration.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?