This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Parkproductions
    Participant

I’ve been having issues with the registration not working. Facebook registration is fine but if a user fills out the rego form and submits the page just refreshes and no registration occurs. WordPress updated itself and seemed to fix the issue but now it has returned.

http://www.globalsportcoach.com/register/

I need to work out what is causing the bug asap, big advertising for site is about to occur, need help.

Catalin

Hello,

Your site from the link is down so I am not able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     roderswiss
    Participant

Any progress on that? I have the same problem. When I register via the regular form and click Register, it just reload the page with all fields filled but the password.

Abe
    Keymaster

hm.. it seems the password entries are removed by buddypress since 2.1 … working on a fix

keep you posted

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

please replace this file contents wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/_inc/js/password-verify.min.js with the contents from the file attached until next version

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     9art
    Participant

Does this solution work with the Kleo themes also an does this solve the problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

this shouldn’t apply to Kleo since there are no registration popups

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?