This topic has 27 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     MTG
    Participant

Hi,

I would like that customers who do not have access to a directory to be redirected to the registration page and if they are registered but have not taken any subscription fee be returned to the page of membership levels for subscribe.

How can i do this please ?

Thank’s a lot.

Bye

Laura

Hello, you can set up who can access to each page in the page editor “Required Membership” Then check what level the user need to be to access to this page, any user without a subscription or not members will see a link to memberships levels page 🙂
    Hope it helps.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

MTG
    Participant

Hi Laura, thank’s.

The problem is that The problem is that I can not redirect users not registered on the registration page, they are automatically redirected to the memberships levels page.

However, I would like that customers who are not registered to be redirected to the registration page, and then either redirected to the memberships levels page. I don’t know how to configure it.

thank you

Laura

Hello, users will be auto redirected to registration page of buddypress, but be sure you have Register page selected in Tools > Buddypress > Registration Page
    You can also give me access to your admin panel so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

MTG
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, when an user registers, goes to this page, this is registration page (see attachments) So it is working fine, am i lost or i didnt understand your question? 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     MTG
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, try to use this in your child theme functions.php

COPY CODE

add_action( 'template_redirect', function() {

if ( is_user_logged_in() || ! is_page() ) return;

$restricted = array( 250, 253 ); // all your restricted pages id

if ( in_array( get_queried_object_id(), $restricted ) ) {
        wp_redirect( site_url( '/register' ) ); 
        exit();
      }

});

Change 250,253 to your restricted page ids, you can add as much as you want, to get the id of a page go to edit that page and check your browser link. Also change /register for your registration page.
    Users that are not subscribers will see a message ad a link to memberships levels if the page minimun level required is set, you can set in in edit page 🙂 This comes with pmpro so just restrict access with that.

MTG
    Participant

Hi Laura, sorry but it doesn’t work, i’m still going to the memberships page levels if i’m not registered and not the register page 🙁

Laura

Hello, give me your ftp access so i can do it for you 🙂

MTG
    Participant

Can you give me your ip address to allow it for the FTP. And can you tell me which files you will have modified.

Thank’s.

Laura
     MTG
    Participant
     MTG
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, there is some kind of conflict with your plugins, one or some of them is blocking stuff from working, you should deactivate all an test it, one of them is also blocking sweetdate menu from saving changes.

MTG
    Participant

I will try, you used this code or You made changes above?

add_action( ‘template_redirect’, function() {

if ( is_user_logged_in() || ! is_page() ) return;

$restricted = array( 250, 253 ); // all your restricted pages id

if ( in_array( get_queried_object_id(), $restricted ) ) {
    wp_redirect( site_url( ‘/register’ ) );
    exit();
    }

Thank’s

});

Laura

Hello, yes that code should work, chaning /register for your page but first is resolve the conflicts.

MTG
    Participant

I tried te desactivate all plugins but it doesn’t work, the plugins still activated are :

BBpress
    BuddyPress
    Paid Memberships Pro
    Revolution Slider
    WooCommerce

How can I do ?

MTG
    Participant

Hi Laura, I tried what you told me to do with a new install of the theme, but it doesn’t work, see the file attached.

Is there any solution to resolve my problem ?

Thank’s.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,

COPY CODE

// redirect to registration page or membership levels page
    add_action('template_redirect', 'my_custom_redirect');

function my_custom_redirect() {

$restricted = array( 334 ); // all your restricted pages id
        $levels_to_check = array(1, 2, 3);

if ( in_array( get_queried_object_id(), $restricted )) {

if (is_user_logged_in()) {
                if (!pmpro_hasMembershipLevel($levels_to_check)) {
                   wp_redirect(pmpro_url("levels"));
                    exit;
                }
            } else {
                wp_redirect(bp_get_signup_page());
                exit;
            }
        }
    }

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

MTG
    Participant

Hi Abe, it doesn’t work and you broke my website !!!! The custom css in the admin panel has disappeared !!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

just updated it. the code goes in kleo-child/functions.php

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

MTG
    Participant

I don’t have any kleo-child file

Abe
    Keymaster

you should install it from the package downloaded

---

MTG
    Participant

Sorry but in the sweetdate package downloaded, i don’t have kleo-child

Abe
    Keymaster

sorry I meant sweetdate child

---

MTG
    Participant

Hi Abe,

It doesn’t work. When I put this code in functions.php, in sweetdate child, I have a white screen in the site.

Abe
    Keymaster

Well you need basic php knowledge. Add it before the ending ?> tag. Try hiring a programmer to help with customizations

---

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?