This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: ,

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having serious problems with the Registration Page. All problem areas are circled in RED. (See attached pic.) As you can see, my site is for travelers, not dating. With that said, I have tried to delete dating specific fields in the Profile Fields, and add fields for travel. However, it does not save the changes and repopulates the old Profile Fields which are NOT appropriate for my website.

The same is issue with the Profile Fields not saving, also affects my Search Box.

How do I fix this issue?

Also, if you look at the Registration Page, the Captcha box on the lower left side, has 2 problems.

1. It does not populate a picture for the person to enter.
    2. It asks a question, “Who is the Little Green Fellow?”

Why isn’t the Captcha image working, and where is the “Who is the Little Green Fellow?” coming from? I need to get rid of it.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     adamdale1
    Participant

Browser cache clear
    Don’t know if this is going to help you or not? But I had similar problems, changing items then finding that the changes did not happen. I found that resetting the browser cache and reloading the page show that the changes did occur! Seems that the browser cache loves storing and resubmitting the shortest version of code it has stored so that the page loads quicker ignoring the longer updated version. It especially loves error codes it has stored! I clear my browser cache anytime I make changes, wasted countless hours of coding to find this simple browser quirk caused me to think it was not working when it was!

jwchameleoncorp
    Participant

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I tried clearing both the server cache and browser cache, but nothing has worked. I really appreciate you taking the time to make a suggestion.

Cheers!

Andrei

I think we already gone trough this issues in your other topics. I’ll close this one.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?