This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     apine0322
    Participant

Hello,

I’m testing the account registration from the homepage and when i click the “sign up” button the password entered doesn’t pass along into the registration page. How can I make this happen?

Thank you!

patrickm86
    Participant

Same problem!

anitatakacs
    Participant

I have the same problem. (but KLEO is fantastic!!!)

Catalin

Hi, I have just tested on the demo and it does not happen.

Thank you @anitatakacs
    This is a topic for Sweetdate. If you have a problem related to KLEO theme please submit a new topic in KLEO forum

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     apine0322
    Participant

I’ll check it out, but obviously i’m not the only one with this problem.

Thanks.

mledun
    Participant

is there a solution for this? I’m having the same problem… (Sweet date)

Abe
    Keymaster

In a couple of days an update to fix this will be released.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rweiss
    Participant

I have the same issue…only posting this so I get notified when a fix is provided.

Abe
    Keymaster

This should be fixed in Sweetdate 2.8. Please re-download the theme from Themeforest and update

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mledun
    Participant

Hi, I just installed version 2.8 but still having the same problem, would I need to re-install the child theme as well in order for it to work? I don’t want to loose any customizations I have already done to the site.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @mledun
    No you don’t need to change child theme. Try to clear cache and make sure your theme files were actually updated.

---

mledun
    Participant

Hi Abe, Theme files were definatley updated and I just tested it and it’s still not carrying over the password. Just so we are clear on what I’m talking about – it is this tiny little form on the homepage (see attached image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Yes, once you submit that data it should show auto completed in the /register page

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?