This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     zafari
    Participant

How can I force payment before membership registration? With my current setup using BuddyPress/PMPro, a PayPal button is used to submit the registration data but the user can then hit the back button, never pay and still have a valid registration. How can I ensure that a user has paid prior to being allowed to register for membership?

Laura

Hello, just create a restricted site, use the options avaible in KLEO and restrict each page for the paid membership level in edit page, sidebar and check restrict to the level you want. Users that dont have that membership wont see it. For now as pmpro works, they cant ensure that the user paid by paypal, because paypal has the option to go back and dont pay. Maybe they will add a fix for this someday, but right now there is not an option ( at least i dont know any )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

zafari
    Participant

Thanks, Laura. I already have it setup that way, but I am getting bogus users showing up in the Activity Stream. I have turned on ReCaptcha. Is there anything else I can do to stop spam/non-paid users besides this and what you have suggested?

Laura

Hello, right now its the only way of restriction

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?