This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     nichelead
    Participant

Hi,

I have Facebook login enabled and also in Woocommerce/Settings/Accounts I enabled ‘Enable registration on the “Checkout” page’ + ‘Display returning customer login reminder on the “Checkout” page’.

The checkout page displays the Facebook login option for ‘returning customer login reminder’ at the top of the checkout page, but doesn’t display the Facebook option in the section for registration for new customers at the bottom of the checkout page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Did you try this? https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/facebook-login-on-checkout-returning-customer-login#post-42801

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Oh wait. I read that wrong.

That’s correct, its only for returning customers since registration via facebook does not have address details. That’s how it works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?