This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by leloosh.

• Author
     leloosh
    Participant

Hello, how come RELATED POSTS only work with the regular posts that ship with WordPress?

They don’t show for custom post types whose (custom) posts belong to same custom taxonomy.

Click on any (custom) post here: CUSTOM TYPE POSTS and compare it to any (regular) post from here: REGULAR POSTS

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I’ll do some tests and let you know how to make them work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

leloosh
    Participant

Thanks Abe. I can give you access to Admin area using “Private Reply” if need be.

For front-end tests the top menu has links to post examples of “Category” for standard category & “Custom” for custom types.

I haven’t been able to move my development work forward for a week waiting for this problem to get fixed.

Please let me as soon as possible when you have answers.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, worked a bit on it and managed to add this functionality. In next theme version you will see a new option in Theme options – Blog – Enable custom posts related. Enabling it will make the magic happen 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

leloosh
    Participant

Hi. Thanks, but I cannot get the fix to work until the next theme version happens, so I have to wait.

When will the next version come out?

Abe
    Keymaster

Sure, just replace the files from the archive then go to Theme options – Blog – Enable custom posts related

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     leloosh
    Participant

Abe, it worked. You ARE a magician! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?