This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     workingequal
    Participant

Hi !

I really like the Kleo Posts tool for displaying post content, but I have had a lot of feedback about users not liking the animation.  Is there a way to turn the animation off for that module?

Thanks,

Laura

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about disabling animations for specific elements. I will refer this ticket to a higher level of support for review. Someone will be in touch with you to discuss this as soon as possible, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

Just use this css

COPY CODE

.post-content.animated.animate-when-almost-visible.el-appear.start-animation {
        -webkit-animation: none;
        -o-animation: none;
        animation: none;
        opacity: 1;
        -moz-transform: none;
        -webkit-transform: none;
        -o-transform: none;
        transform: none;
    }

The css will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> General settings -> Quick CSS

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?