This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     rweiss
    Participant

I hate starting a new topic here, because I know the answer is already in this forum – but I can’t locate it.

I had set code (I think in the function.php file) that stopped the display of the number of members on the member search result page. Since the last two updates, that line has started to display again, and I can’t find the code that was used to hide it.

I know it should have been done in the child theme, but if I recall, it didn’t work for some reason unless I did it in the main theme file.

Rick

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You should use the child theme and copy this file wp-content\themes\sweetdate\members\index.php to the exact folder structure in the child theme. Edit it there and comment lines 38 and 39 which look like:

COPY CODE

$page_title = __('Profile Search <span class="pink-text">results</span>', 'kleo_framework');
    					$lead = __("Your search returned", 'kleo_framework')." ".count($bp_results['users']) ." ". _n( 'member', 'members', count($bp_results['users']), 'kleo_framework' );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?