This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     chazzzzy
    Participant

Hi.. how can I remove Media from search? It’s weird when I do a search for something and end up with a bunch of images showing from the Media library.

I tried selecting the items for search in the KLEO settings, but that didn’t prevent media items from being searched.

Thanks!

Charles

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, where are you doing this search?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

viadsworld
    Participant

Hi,

I would also love to limit my search results to products, members, post and if easily specific pages specific pages.

or

How can I remove pages from search results entirely?

Returning results display 404, contact and other template pages in the results, which is confusing and a risk.

How can I make this changes asap.

appreciation in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, an internet search revealed this topic: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-exclude-pages-from-wordpress-search-results/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?