This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I’d like to not have the members most recent activity show in the profile cover photo area. How can I remove it?

Thanks,
    Troy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide url and admin credentials

REgards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     tmh23
    Participant

Yes. Sorry. I had a database crash on the stage server last night and am in the process of getting it back up. I will message you when It is back on line.

Troy

tmh23
    Participant

Radu,

Site is back online. You should be able to have access now.

Radu

Hi,

Hide profile status update under avatar

COPY CODE

#item-header-content #latest-update {
        display: none;
    }

Increase font size on groups

COPY CODE

.buddypress div#item-header div#item-header-content #latest-update, .buddypress div#item-header div#item-header-content p:first-child {
        font-size:1.2em;
    }

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tmh23
    Participant

This is perfect! Thank you.

Question… Is it possible to have the cover photos of groups and members default to show in the compact view?

Troy

Radu

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot with the compact view please ?

Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

Sorry, displaying in compact view would not work… It doesn’t show the ‘Add Friend’ or ‘Private Message’

In the fix above about increasing the font size in groups. Is there code that would work to not display this text at all?

Thanks,
    Troy

Radu

Hi,

Like this you can hide the text from group

COPY CODE

.buddypress div#item-header div#item-header-content #latest-update, .buddypress div#item-header div#item-header-content p:first-child {
    display:none !important;
    }

Cheers

Radu

Hi,

Like this you can hide the text from group

COPY CODE

display:none !important;
    }

Cheers

tmh23
    Participant

Great.

Thank you!!

costyclan
    Participant

@radu I used your code to remove members last update from profile header which has worked perfectly. Any chance I could get code that would also remove it from directory and search results?

Radu

Hi @costyclan,

For the members directory use this

COPY CODE

body.directory.members #buddypress #members-list span.update {
        display: none !important;
    }

For the search results the last update should be hidden because of the above code.

Cheers

Radu

costyclan
    Participant

@radu thank you but I added that code to custom css area and it has worked for profile but update is still showing in search results? (see attached screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

I see, that’s because the solution i provided to you is available for Kleo – this is a Kleo topic.

I will get back to you with solution

Cheers

Radu

Radu

Sharmstr answered you here : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/remove-update-from-member-profile-in-search-results/#post-100360

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?