This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     hbcondo
    Participant

How can I remove the parent post in the breadcrumb so only the child post author and post title is displayed in the breadcrumb? I saw there is a filter called kleo_breadcrumb_data, can you explain how to use it? Thanks.

Laura

Hello, you could need to not have it as a child post because it will always have the parent at the breadcrumb when its a child post/page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

hbcondo
    Participant

This doesn’t answer my question. Please provide documentation on the kleo_breadcrumb_data filter or escalate to a developer who can reply on how to use it. Thanks.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,
    OUr theme just follows the permalinks structure, there it’s no pre-made code that allows you to do that modifying kleo breadcrumbs logic, this may be achieved using a plugin or something that allows you to build the permalink trail as you need.

Cheers
    R

hbcondo
    Participant

Then what does line 34 in kleo-framework/lib/function-breadcrumb.php perform?

$breadcrumb_filter = apply_filters( 'kleo_breadcrumb_data', $breadcrumb_filter );

Radu

It’s for structure like

Also for certain plugins like woocommerce and geodirectory there it’s used their functions wrapped on our structure, see in screenshot.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?