This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Jg2015
    Participant

Hi, Im trying to remove the post page title from the top (its sitting under the menu)Please see example image attached.

i have switched off post meta and also meta single post page but it still seems to stay on the page(Only post title).

I’m using a payed plugin called : custompress to create custom post sections(Not sure if this is forcing it to stay on the page)

i really would like this removed but am struggling to remove it – i tried adding the custom CSS but that wouldn’t work.

Please help 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The title isnt part of the meta. If you want to remove just the title and leave the breadcrumb you can use this css

COPY CODE

.page-title {
    display: none !important;
    }

If you want to remove the entire section which includes the title, breadcrumb and info you can use this

COPY CODE

.main-title {
        display: none !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Jg2015
    Participant

Do i need to add this to the Quick css ??

Jg2015
    Participant

thanks, worked a treat
    🙂

slawek247
    Participant

and how can I remove only part of the red

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Theme Options > Header Options > Show Breadcrumb: No

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

slawek247
    Participant

thank you 🙂

slawek247
    Participant

and possible to disable the entire template

slawek247
    Participant

BP groups

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Theme Options > Buddypress

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?