This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     PcMaxx
    Participant

I’ve been trying to figure out how to remove the Remove Revolution Slider and replace with Static Background image.  I can’t seem to figure that out in Elementor or in any editor.

Laura

Hello, i have edited it for you, please check. Just need to edit the main row to change the background image

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

PcMaxx
    Participant

I hate to ask. Can you please let me know what row exactly to edit? Kinda at a loss. 😉

Laura

Hello, i removed the slider the added a background to the main section, edited the section to add padding to make it bigger and added 2 columns inside with the form 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

PcMaxx
    Participant

Thank you! As you noticed this a whole new beast of Sweetdate theme. One more fix and we can go! Thank you Thank you!

Laura

Happy to help 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?