This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by superchaff.

• Author
     superchaff
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t want the ‘show less’ function on member profile header because it makes the header smaller (and shows no member info). I’ve had it hidden for a while via CSS (display:none) but I want to make use of that space now.

I have added an xprofile field in place of the ‘show less’ text which currently works when I hover over the icon but when I click on the icon the header is now small with no text only small cover image and small avatar.

I just want to remove the js/jquery or whatever script that is making the header smaller and show the xprofile field when the icon is clicked.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Radu

Hi,

You can remove that text/button completely by editing this file /wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/buddypress-functions.php line 1858

Hi the JS can be edited from here : wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/js/buddypress.min.js

If you will made changes on parent theme you will lose the modifications on next theme update.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     superchaff
    Participant

Thank you i will modify the js file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?