This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jiant
    Participant

Hi

How can I remove title showing when mouse over images?

Thank you

sharmstr

Where?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jiant
    Participant

In all picture galeries.
    I can see the title in all images. porfolios, media grid,..

Thank you

jiant
    Participant

Hi

Can you help me please?

Thank you

sharmstr

I responded Saturday, looks like it didnt go through.

Copy /kleo/rtmedia/media/media-gallery-item.php to your child theme and changed the following line from this

COPY CODE

<a>" title="<?php echo rtmedia_title(); ?>">

to this

COPY CODE

<a>" title="">

You might want to hold off doing it until Kleo 3.0 (due to be released any day). rtMedia has made some major changes and that code might be changed in the next release.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jiant
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Did you put it in /kleo-child/rtmedia/media/media-gallery-item.php?

Respond privately with a link.

jiant
    Participant
     sharmstr

Your site is throwing jquery errors so I cant see the section that you are asking about.

In looking at the source code, it looks like you’re trying to use the a vc media grid. I didnt give you the code for that since you weren’t very specific and I thought you meant the gallery grids created by rtMedia.

Please tell me exactly what you’ve added there, including the grid style you’ve selected so I can recreate on my site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jiant
    Participant
     sharmstr

VC adds the title attribute to its images. So depending on which of their styles you are using, you’ll have to edit their templates for it. I strongly urge you to not do this since they are constantly updating their template files and you’ll have to compare their new files to your old one(s) after every upgrade.

If you really want to do it and maintain it going forward, you can copy /plugins/js_composer/include/shortcodes/vc_gitem_zone.php and replace

with

Alternatively, you can google for a way to remove the title attribute via jquery or css.

jiant
    Participant

In which folder after include? Template/shortcodes/vc_gitem_zone.php

/plugins/js_composer/include/shortcodes/vc_gitem_zone.php
    /plugins/js_composer/include/template/shortcodes/vc_gitem_zone.php

I made it but after saving, if I load my website it don´t show my the gallery.Is all the time loading, but don´t show the pictures.

Thank you

sharmstr

Sorry, this one: /plugins/js_composer/include/template/shortcodes/vc_gitem_zone.php

As I mentioned earlier, your images never loaded for me. They were constantly loading.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?