This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by broadsword.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

Is there a code I can insert into style somewhere to remove the title from the woo commerce main catalog page please?

Thanks in advance!

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Wp Admin > Pages. Click on your shop all trends page to edit it. Scroll down to Theme General Setting and turn off the title.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

moving this topic since its not you are using Kleo, not Buddyapp

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I did go to the header settings and do what you recommended perviously, but because it is a woo commerce catalog page, perhaps it is not working? Is there something else I can do please?

Thanks!

sharmstr

Whatever plugin you’re using for that page is causing the issue.

put this in your css

COPY CODE

.post-type-archive-product .page-title {
        display: none !important;
    }

broadsword
    Participant

What if we just want to remove the header entirely from all woocommerce pages?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?