This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     dave0701
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to remove the top bar from a page which i have included in the menu as a “link” page (to display the events calendar).

Now, since this page is not edittabel i can also not remove the top bar (as i did with “regular” pages).

How to solve this?

Kieran
    Participant

If it is a page you can target the page ID in css, replace 39 with the page ID

COPY CODE
    .page-id-39 .social-header {
        display: none !important;
    }
     dave0701
    Participant

Thanks for trying to answer, but this page does not have an id mentioned since it is a custom menu item (found under wordpress-menu-custom menu and than you can add a link. In this matter a link to an event calendar)
    So, my question still reamins the same; how can i remove the top eader of this specific custom menu page?

Kieran
    Participant

Hi @dave0701

If you’re willing could you send me a link to the specific page you want to hide the top bar on?

dave0701
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide admin credentials to can see those pages please.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dave0701
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Header can be hidden from a specific page using this css where 334 represents that page ID.

COPY CODE

.page-id-334 #header {
        display: none !important;
    }

Or from page/post backend check hide header

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dave0701
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

In this case the event plugin for sure adds a specific class for events page provide admin credentials to can see the events page

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?