This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     achester925
    Participant

I want to remove the upgrade account option under the main profile area. My site is free to registered users so there is no need to upgrade. Is there a possible way to do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

If your site is free, why are you using PM Pro?

COPY CODE

span.label.radius.pmpro_label {
      display: none;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Radu

Hello,

Try with this CSS snippet

COPY CODE

#item-header-content span.pmpro_label {display:none;}

Add this code to your Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS area

Let me know if it works.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     provenweb
    Participant

Hi

I’d like to remove the button to ‘Upgrade Account’ for certain membership levels only. If I remove it with CSS it will be removed for everyone, but I only want to show the button to the lowest membership level and hide it for all others.

How can I do that please?

Thanks

sharmstr

Try this in your childs functions.php file

COPY CODE

function kleo_membership_info()
    {
        global $membership_levels, $current_user;
        if (!$membership_levels) {
            return;
        }

$levels_arr = array('2','3','4');
        if (bp_is_my_profile()) {
            if ( isset($current_user->membership_level) && in_array($current_user->membership_level->ID, $levels_arr) ) {
                echo '<a><span class="label radius pmpro_label">' . $current_user->membership_level->name . '</span></a>';
            } else {
                echo '<a><span class="label radius pmpro_label">' . __("Upgrade account", 'kleo_framework') . '</span></a>';
            }
        }
    }

Change the $levels_arr to the IDs of the levels you do NOT want to show ‘upgrade’ to. Those levels will display the level name instead of Upgrade Account.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?