This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     BarbITA
    Participant

Hi, is there a way to remove the “pop-in” animation for some VC components (like post grid)? There are some “animation” checkbox in those components, that are all unchecked or set to “none”, but still in frontend there’s a loader (the one with the 3 dots) and the articles appears with this effect only after that all have been loaded – that’s the problem, it takes too much time…

I cannot ask this directly to VC creators as I have no license key for VC, so I have to ask there.

Thanks in advance.

Radu

Hi,

When you use Post Grid visual element from VC and you want to turn animations off , go to General -> Display Style -> Pagination and then from Item Design -> Grid element template -> Basic grid: No animation

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     BarbITA
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for the reply, unfortunately that’s not what I meant… I attached 2 screenshot of the effect.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please add this css to your wp-content/themes/kleo-child/style.css

COPY CODE

.vc_grid-loading { display:none !important; }

LEt me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     BarbITA
    Participant

Hi and thank you.
    Unfortunately that’s not the solution I was looking for, because what bothers me is that the items show up only AFTER all have been loaded – losing time as there’s a moment (while loading the page) where all content is loaded EXCEPT that part, which is the more important one and should be shown first (or at leat at the same time).

Also I would like to use as less jquery effects as possible to speed up things, so I was looking to remove the effect altogheter, not simply hide it.

I would contact VC authors myself but it’s only possible when VC is by itself, not packaged in a template…

Thanks anyway.

Andrei

Hi,

That’s the way VC elements work, they load trough ajax, async and that’s why there might be a delay until you can see them, you can turn off the loading effect, but you cannot change the way that section is built.

So even if you would be to be able to contact VC they won’t have any solution to this, because that’s how the plugin is meant to work.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?