This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by devis.

• Author
     devis
    Participant

Hello, I want  to remove  the section I have sent in the attachment from the whole website even in groups. Please I need your assistance  on how to do this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.activity div#subnav {
        display: none !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

devis
    Participant

thank you. everything is fine now

devis
    Participant

Hello Laura, I was checking in your previous replies to other people and I got interested to know the solutions to this ticket number #216115
    Thank you

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you post the URL to the ticket in question please?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

Ticket number 216115 .
    I failed to get the ticket URL but it’s on this page in this link.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/users/laura/replies/page/2

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

There isn’t actually a stated solution to that topic, the customer marked it as resolved.

Thanks,

Kieran

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

Okay. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?