This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     i.eric___
    Participant

Is it possible to remove the text excerpt in this type of blog post? (“Posts Grid”)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Edit the grid and remove it: https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/display/VC/Grid+Builder

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

i.eric___
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please be a little more specific? What is “the grid” and where can I edit it? I currently have “Post Grid” on the page, is that the same thing?

Thanks

sharmstr

Yes, that’s it. That’s a VC post grid, not a Kleo one. That’s why I linked you to their documentation regarding the grid editor and how to change what’s displayed. If you edit the post grid shortcode, you can click on design and then modeify.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

i.eric___
    Participant

Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to change the way it’s displayed. I looked at the “Post Grid” shortcode and do not know what to edit/add in order to remove the text excerpt. Is there a way to do this with the “Kleo Posts” element? Ideally I would like the Blog posts to look like this (photo below) or similar.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Click on the pencil icon to bring up the shortcode settings. Click on the item design tab. Click on modify. This will launch the grid editor. Delete the excerpt. Save.

I’ve done it for you. But you should read the documentation I sent you so you can learn VC.

Yes you can do it with Kleo Posts. Theres a switch to turn of excerpts.

Also, you should really turn off Total Cache until you’re done designing the site.

i.eric___
    Participant

Ahh I see, thank you for explaining. I was able to create and edit these pretty well. Just one more question on this—

I created a grid that I like (seen here: http://www.glowcitytour.com/blogtest/ ), but the title text is a dark grey color. How can I change the color of the text?

Appreciate the help.

sharmstr

Try row settings > text color

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?