This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi,

Just seen the reminder email from Envato about the new structured support – so support now only included for 6 months from purchase, or purchase another 6 months at purchase or later – which i had totally forgotten about!

I have a few questions about it:

1. My original purchase of Kleo theme was about 1 yr ago. Can I purchase another 6 months support at any time in the future? If so what will be the cost? – will it continue to be about $19.20?
    2. In the Envato email it said that support purchased before march 31st (for those who purchased items prior to Sept 1st 2015) will get a one-off 40% discount. BUT this doesn’t show when you go to purchase support… so how is the discount applied?
    3. Will I continue to get the updates for Kleo and it’s included plugins once I’m out of the support period?
    4. Finally, i purchased a second license for Kleo for my other site in July 2015 (details below) ready to start redoing it, but have only just started to redevelop it now! In retrospect I should have used my original copy for development purposes (as you’ve said this is allowed) and purchased a second license when it was ready to be launched – but I bought it then as at that time there were no time restrictions for support. As I haven’t yet used it would you consider extending my support time for this licence? Ideally I’d like it to run for 6 months from now, as I’ve literally only just started working on it this week, but obviously any extension would be appreciated!

Many thanks,

j

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, right now we haven’t implemented the restriction for the clients that the Envato support has expired but we will be adding a banner or something similar with a month or so before.

1. The cost should be like it is now on the Kleo page. also see this article that explains how it works
    http://wptavern.com/envato-implements-item-support-policy-for-themeforest-and-codecanyon

2. See the link above that explains the discounts

3. Updates will be available, sure

4. When we will be implementing it just contact us from http://seventhqueen/contact and let us know and we will work something out

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks for the info Abe – amazing theme and support from you guys!

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you very much. Don’t forget to rate our themes 5 stars on Themeforest since it helps our theme to grow and develop.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?