This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by fullworksmedia.

• Author
     fullworksmedia
    Participant

hi there,
    i’ve just purchased your template yesterday and i love it!

1. how can i reorder the menu?
    i have it like on the image attached:
    NEWS | PROFILE | NOTIFICATIONS | MESSAGES | FRIENDS | GROUP | SEND INVITATION | MEDIA | SETTINGS

and i’d like it to be like that:

NEWS | PROFILE | MEDIA | etc.

basically i’d like media to be on the 3rd place.

i’ve created bp-custom.php file in plugins and added code i’ve found somewhere, but it didn’t work.

2. on registration page, it displays: Name <span class = “required”> * </ span> (please check on image attached)

i’d appreciate your help!

thanks,
    Adam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

In the future, it will be helpful if you provide more information on what you tried (the code). I’ll take a guess here and assume that you used something like add_action( ‘bp_setup_nav’, ‘custom_profile_setup_nav’, 100000 );

For rtMedia (the media tab) you need to load it on bp_init, not bp_setup_nav

COPY CODE

add_action('bp_init','change_media_tab_position', 12);
    function change_media_tab_position(){
        global $bp;
        if( isset ($bp->bp_nav['media'])){
            $bp->bp_nav['media']['position'] = 10;
        }
    }

Let me know if I guessed right 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Sorry. For the registration issue, it doesnt do that by default. See here: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/register/

Looks like you might be using some sort of custom registration?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

fullworksmedia
    Participant

thanks, that’s exactly what i’ve asked for. sorry for not being too clear, but your guess was right anyway!:)

regarding the registration page, i understand it may be something at my end. it’s just quite weird, because with only buddypress and kleo activated, it still does that.

thanks,
    Adam

sharmstr

Buddypress has its own registration page. Have you set that in the Buddypress settings?

fullworksmedia
    Participant

well, i have registration page selected in buddypress settings so it should be technically ok.
    i’ve just uploaded your theme and buddypress on another hosting i have and it seems to be ok. weirdly, it seem to be hosting related.

sharmstr

caching issue, maybe?

fullworksmedia
    Participant

with caching disabled the problem still occurs. it works fine on another server, but buggy on the one i have kleo with buddypress on. perhaps it’s somehow server related?

thanks,
    Adam

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?