This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     nuriflurry
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using in my website the font “Love ya like a sister” which comes with the theme. But i have a problem with the character “¿”, as in google fonts it looks wrong. I have found other place where the character is shown correctly and I’d like to know if there is any way to upload the font file and tell the site that look this font in the server and not in google fonts. I’ve tried just uploading the files in /wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/font but it’s not working.

Find attached a picture of the problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

nuriflurry
    Participant

Thanks.

Radu

Hi nuriflurry,

Please read here how you can load a custom font to kleo theme : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/custom-font

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nuriflurry
    Participant

Thanks! I’ve made what you say, but the problem was that the font I’m using came with the theme. But now it’s ok.
    Can you tell me if i need a license to use this kind of Fonts, as I have seen that some of the fonts that come with the theme, need a commercial use license.
    Thanks

Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome

If you use webfont like google fonts you don’t need any licence.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?