This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by dblackherod.

• Author
     dblackherod
    Participant

Hello Awesome Kleo Support.

Indeed I am tired of working around this beautiful theme especially with PMPro and GO Pricing Tables. Buddypress is a wonderful feature incorporated in the theme and beautifully rendered, but unfortunately PMPro does not have any straightforward way to synchronize with it AND GO Pricing Tables does not have a straightforward way to integrate with PMPro either.

I have removed them from my installation anyway and installed Membership 2 Pro already.

I just want to manage my website easily since I am not that much a techie, so here’s what I figured I should do and I desperately need help.

1. Remove PMPro, and GO Pricing Tables, entirely and replace with Membership 2 Pro which is pretty straightforward in terms of membership management.

2. Integrate Social Articles with Woocommerce so post creation from buddypress profile requires payment.

I would appreciate every help I can get to simply my site’s management process.

Cheers

Laura

Hello, can you specify your question? What do you need? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dblackherod
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, as i see this will require custom development, i suggest to find a developer to do this for you, maybe in envato studio 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dblackherod
    Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?