This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mikeben
    Participant

Hi
    I can’t find the file I have to modify.
    I want to replace the search form by a register form on the homepage using the front page template. on the revolution slider.
    1-Please tell me what file I have to modify and what to modify?
    2- After filling the subscription form I’d want to redirect the subscriber to the long questionnaire about the profile of the new subscriber

Thanks a lot
    Shmuel,

Radu

Hi,

1. Go to wp-admin -> theme options -> homepage -> Search Form -> register form.

2. Please provide a screenshot that pointing out what subscription form are you referring.

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mikeben
    Participant

Thanks a lot!
    for the second question I have to make some tests
    Thanks again

mike1
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to link the search form on the homepage to the main registration form? So on the homepage the user will fill in ‘I am a…’, ‘Looking for a…’ etc., and then be taken to registration page to finish registering, before they can continue on to view profiles.

Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

There is no quick solution to provide for that, it will require some custom php scripts to do that

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?