This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

fabienne
    Participant

Hi folks,

I’m web developer of tourismtribe.com. We want to replace standard search (WordPress/Kleo) to using Relevanssi search plugin. After active the plugin we see the Relevanssi doesn’t work and on readme.txt of this plugin we see following text: “If you the results don’t change after installing and activating Relevanssi, the most likely
    reason is that you have a call to query_posts() on your search results template. This confuses
    Relevanssi. Try removing the query_posts call and see what happens.”

Can you guide me to remove all query_posts() on search search results template?

Thanks

TourismTribe.com

sharmstr

Kleo only uses query_posts() in 3 places; for related posts, and for 2 VC shortcode templates (post grid and post carousel).

I installed it on my dev site and it appears to be working. I used the wordpress search form and the kleo live search. Results were sorted by relevance (not date) and the custom excerpt size was displayed. I even added a word to not index and it correctly didnt find any results for that word after.

With that said, if you need to customize your site to work with the plugin, you can contact dev@seventhqueen.com for a quote.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sinusite
    Participant

Hi
    So do you know if KLEO and his nice search system is compatible with
    1 – Relevanssi ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/relevanssi/ )
    2 – https://searchwp.com/ (or any stuff able to search in PDF content)

Thank You !

sharmstr

1 – See my answer above

2 – I dont know.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?