This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by arbolife.

• Author
     arbolife
    Participant

Hi,

I updated my test site to 4.1.3 and when I click on “Lost password” from wp-login I get a 404 error pointing to this URL:

https://www.arbolife.com/arbolife/lost-password/?page_id=8520

When I do it from my live site with 4.1.2 it works and gets to this URL: https://www.arbolife.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

Do I have a settings problem on my test site or is this linked with 4.1.3 update?

Cheers,

Marc

Radu

Try to re-save permalinks from wp-admin -> settings -> permalinks -> save changes, do you have somehow de-activated woocommerce ?

R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     arbolife
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I did that on the test site and the problem remains. The test site has WooCommerce “activated”, but the production site has it “deactivated”. So I tried to deactivate WooCommerce on the test site and it gets rid of the problem. So it must be linked with WooCommerce and not 4.1.3. What do you think is causing this?

Cheers,
    Marc

Radu

If you will use /lost-password/ page and not the default wp lost password page yes you should have WooCommerce activated, or you can search for a plugin for reset password in wp repository

R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     arbolife
    Participant

OK, that’s good to know.
    I fixed it by adding this to .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^lost-password/ wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

Radu

Nice

Cheers
    R

Radu

Nice

Cheers
    R

steve907
    Participant

THANK YOU! to arbolife for finding this solution. I had same issue and your fix worked for me. Cheers.

arbolife
    Participant

Glad it worked for you too. Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?