This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     kdelsimone
    Participant

Hey there,

How can I specify a fixed width for videos embedded within bbPress forum topics and replies? According to the Codex, the width is sized according to the theme. It recommends placing the following snippet in the functions.php file of the child theme to force a resize; alas, it does not work:

if ( ! isset( $content_width ) ) $content_width = 600;

Any other suggestions to resize the width?

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, can you share a link to your website so I can see the video?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kdelsimone
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Thanks for taking a look at this. I’d rather not share a link as the community is private. However, I’ve attached a screenshot here. You can see the video is sized to the content box. It looks small here, but it’s actually quite massive when the page is viewed at 100%.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you can share links here and check private reply so only I can see it, I would need to check it at your website

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?