This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     velexia
    Participant

When anyone tries to load this website using a iPhone 5 or iPad 3 or older, the sliders don’t show. They seem to work fine for the iPhone 6 and the newest iPad. Attached is an image of the website in a browser and the website loading on a iPad 2 simulator. Not sure what’s going on here or how to fix it.

Thanks!
    Celia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please share login credentials so we can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

velexia
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, have you added any css recently to style.css? If so let me know what it was 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

velexia
    Participant

To my knowledge nothing has been done to the style.css sheet. Oh dear, this is starting to sound serious.

Laura

Hello, by default, the slider shows on mobile, but somehow videos doesnt, it may be for performace so the mobile view is not slow and works properly

velexia
    Participant

Laura,

Can one set up a slide to something or that nature to work on mobile when the video slide won’t? I thought I had that covered by having a still image behind that layer in case the video wouldn’t load.

Thank you in advance for any ideas of how to keep this theme functional and nice looking with mobile phones. 🙂

Thanks,
    Celia

Laura

Hello, please check out http://www.themepunch.com/faq/alternative-mobile-slider/ 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?