This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Mike
    Participant

I have two pages that are basically identical but on two different WordPress installs. One seems to be responsive on mobile, where you can see the whole background image. The other doesn’t work the same. I know there’s a setting or something I’m missing somewhere on the other page, but can’t figure it out.

Page that looks correct on mobile: http://www.nerdlouisville.org/nerdlouvia-2016

Page that doesn’t look correct on mobile: http://www.nerdlouvia.com

Any ideas what I can change to make the second look like the first on mobile? Both look exactly the same on desktop.

Thanks so much!

Mike

Radu

Hi,

Both urls displays same page , i think you have a maintenance plugin, provide an account to can see both websites

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Mike
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Both pages it looks the same on mobile, the text it’s different, there is no theme problem

If you still think that it’s a theme problem please do some screenshots etc to can figure out

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Mike
    Participant

Are you saying it looks the same on your mobile? What browser are you using? I’ve attached the screenshots of what it looks like on mine. Notice how on the nerdlouisville.org page it fits to screen? But, on the nerdlouvia.com page it is zoomed in?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Iphone + Chrome,

Do you have solved the problem ?

See the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Mike
    Participant

Yes! Thanks!

Radu

Ok

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?