This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Wenyu
    Participant

I set up my own host on my computer and use another  computer in the same ethernet to visit it. The display is not good.

RESPONSIVE PROBLEMS on different platform.( My platform is MAC OS)
    — I used iPhone’s browser SAFARI to visit my website, but the layout looks strange.
    — I used Windows 10’s browser Microsoft Edge to visit my website, but the layout looks strange.
    — I have already turned on the Responsive Design button on layout settings.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, it might be because of your server,do you have the latest php version?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Wenyu
    Participant

Yes. My PHP version is 7.0.0. I do not think it’s the problem.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Wenyu
    Participant

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

Radu

Hi,

The php 7 causes css problem in other theme named buddyapp so, if you have possibility to switch php version to 5 from your webserver, give a try and let me know

Another cause can be from wp-admin -> settings -> general -> Site Address (URL) and WordPress Address (URL) these should be the same with correct installation path

Cheers
    R.

Wenyu
    Participant

I’ll try and tell you the result. Thank you.

Wenyu
    Participant

These two URLs are same. I’ll try to switch the php version to see what happens.

Wenyu
    Participant

I’ve already switch php version to 5.6.10, 5.5.26, 5.4.42. But the result is also the same.
    By the way, when i click any button on the home page, the page turn to error and “safari cannot open this page because it cannot connect to the server”.

Radu

It’s difficult to us to remote debugging, do you have possibility to put somewhere online your website to can check what’s the problem ?

Try also to re-upload the theme files, also check in chrome in developer console if there are some errors and what errors, copy them and paste it here… as how i said if your site will be visible on some url i can figure our what’s going on

Cheers
    R.

Wenyu
    Participant

Okay. I’ll fine a way to put it online. Thank you for your patience. I’ll let you know when my website online.

Radu

Ok
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?