This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     allana
    Participant

How can I change when the responsiveness of the page kicks in?

I’d like to keep the sidebar on the page for longer than it currently is when reducing the size of the browser.

Also is there a way of instructing different css values depending on the size of the browser?

Kind regards

Allan

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will refer the first part of this question to a higher support level to see if there is a dynamic way to change the breakpoints for BuddyApp – they’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time. With this said, BuddyApp uses quite advanced and specific breakpoints and should you change them it would be up to you going forward to address any specific styling issues this will bring with it.

To target different screen sizes you can use media queries, see here for more information on media queries https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_mediaquery.asp

Example

COPY CODE
    @media only screen and (max-width: 920px) {
        .my-class {
            background-color: red;
        }
        .my-class-2 {
            background-color: blue;
        }
    }
    @media only screen and (min-width: 921px) {
        .my-class {
            background-color: blue;
        }
        .my-class-2 {
            background-color: red;
        }
    }

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

allana
    Participant

Great, thank you for that.

Radu

Hi,
    There it’s no easy way to change all breakpoints of the theme since it has to many dependencies

Yo can target certain selectors by the different resolution.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?