This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by jlarcom.

• Author
     jlarcom
    Participant

Hi,

I need to restrict all buddypress pages with paid memberships pro, so only logged-in members can see those pages.

I have tried implementing the response in this post, which did not work. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/blocking-content-from-non-members

Please help!

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, just edit the page and find Restrict Membership , select the level that can see that page.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jlarcom
    Participant

I’ve done that, it doesn’t work.

Laura

Hello, can you give me access to your admin panel?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jlarcom
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, in your page CAM University, you have set that everyone can see it as in the attachment, as the temp user is none of them, it shows the second attachment. So it works, just need to specify what membership can access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jlarcom
    Participant

Hi, I know that works. The pages I need to restrict now are all of the Buddypress pages (i.e. members, activity, groups, forums, etc.).

Laura

Hello, you can use the options in Sweetdate > Subscriptions/Memberships menu

jlarcom
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Can you help me find where those options are? I do not see “Sweetdate” anywhere in my sidebar navigation.

sharmstr

She meant Kleo.

WP Admin – Theme Options – Memberships.

You also might be interested in restricting widgets as well: http://sharmstr.com/conditionally-displaying-widgets-based-on-paid-membership-pro-level/

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Laura

Yes, sorry, i use to help in Sweetdate forum so i confused the names 🙂

jlarcom
    Participant

Okay, got most of it to work – thank you!

However, I still need to restrict the forums. There is no area to select to restrict forums in this section. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Jen

sharmstr

There’s a plugin for that https://wordpress.org/plugins/pmpro-bbpress/

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jlarcom
    Participant

Ah! Thank you so much!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?