This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     shellycs
    Participant

Is it possible to restrict content on a page? I’m not talking about posts but an image that you click and takes you to another page. I have a members hub and two different types of membership but I want my basic members not to see the premium members content? Is that possible? I’ve attached an image of what my current members hub looks like.

If its not possible is there a work around? I’ve got the plugin Menu Items Visibility Control installed and my top menu (where the members hub item is located) isn’t displayed unless you are logged in. Maybe it is possible to create a basic members hub and a premium members hub and use this plugin to show the appropriate members hub based on the membership type?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

It depends on what you mean by members. If you are just talking about registered vs. guest without something like PMPro, then you can use the Content By Usertype shortcode.

If you mean PMPro memebers, then register for a free account with PMPro, then go here to see the shortcodes you can wrap around your image: http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/documentation/content-controls/with-shortcodes/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?