This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     purushotham
    Participant

Hi,

I want to restrict visibility of contents, bbpress and buddypress pages to visible only to logged in members.

Please suggest some plugin or code.

below code worked fine but I started getting 404 error page.

COPY CODE
    function kleo_page_template_redirect()
    {
        //if not logged in and on a bp page except registration or activation
        if( ! is_user_logged_in() &&
            ( ( ! bp_is_blog_page() && ! bp_is_activation_page() && ! bp_is_register_page() ) || is_bbpress() )
        )
        {
            wp_redirect( home_url( '/register/' ) );
            exit();
        }
    } 
    <span style="color: #777777;font-family: Monaco, Menlo, Consolas, 'Courier New', monospace;font-size: 12px">add_action( 'template_redirect', 'kleo_page_template_redirect' );</span>
     Laura

Hello, have you tried the plugin Buddypress Members Only? it could work 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

purushotham
    Participant

Hi,
    I want Login screen to open as soon as the users visit the website, similar to BuddyApp Demo login screen.

Laura

Hello, that is not available, you may need to use a plugin like Restrict My Site

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

purushotham
    Participant

Hey, Restrict My Site worked for me. but now it is redirecting to Login-2 page(attached) insted I want to redirect to Login Page like Buddyapp demo login similar to attached screen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it?

purushotham
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, should be done now, please check Theme Options, you didnt set the restrict my site option 🙂

purushotham
    Participant

Hi, Restrict my site option will hide Home page from SEO. so for now it is okay with current setup.
    I want to add logo and pitcher in Login-2 page any help will be appreciated.

Laura

Hello, you can edit the login page at Pages 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?