This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     THGMatt
    Participant

I currently have 3 membership types on my site, one of which is a basic free membership, and I have it set in the Theme Options -> Memberships -> Restrict users from adding media to their profile using rtMedia and have it set to “Choose Levels to Restrict:” Not Logged In, Not Members, and Basic Free. But when I user that has a basic free account clicks on the media button in there profile instead of giving them a message saying it is not available for there membership level it is re-directing back to the main home page.

How can I have it present the user with a message in there profile stating that this feature is not available for there membership level?

Thank you for you help with this, I tried searching but didn’t seem to find anything that mentioned this or how to fix it.

THGMatt
    Participant

Oh and I’m using the PaidMembershipsPro plugin for this.

Laura

Hello, maybe you should create a page about that, or add it to the membership table level description so they know is not avaibl for their level

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?